Driving the Internet of Human Resources
The must attend event for Heads of HR and HR decision makers
June 26 – 27, 2017 | Hilton London Canary Wharf, London, UK
Get involved at the event as a Business Partner. For our partners this event is a one-stop-shop opportunity to promote thought-leadership and get face-to-face with over 150 key prospects.
Rethink! HR & Technology Minds Europe offers the best in class opportunity to introduce yourself as a thought leader to Heads of HR and HR decision makers.
Download the agenda, to find out more about the event and how you can get involved
Get involved at the event as a Business Partner. For our event partners it is a one-stop-shop opportunity to promote thought-leadership and get face-to-face with over 150 key prospects.
The 2-day event is a unique combination of: Inspirational keynotes | Well moderated, interactive World Café Sessions | World Cafés and Live Tech takes | Bar Camps | Panel discussions | Prequalified and matched One2One sessions
Be part of our exclusive platform that explores business models, case studies, actions, and profitability in order to identify new opportunities for your business.
We look forward to welcoming you in London!
The 2-day event is a unique combination of Inspirational keynotes, well moderated, interactive World Café Sessions, World Café and Live Tech Takes, Bar Camps, Panel Discussions, Prequalified and matched One2One sessions.
Until the most interactive and senior level HR event in Europe starts!
Match your live project requests, services, technologies and needs with leads intending to invest and projects of decision makers in our closed & unique event online community. Set up meetings today with your clients of tomorrow! hubs101 identifies the best prospects for your solutions & services through the detailed search and requirement profiles of the contacts.
• HR Tech, Digital HR & HR Strategy: how can the increasing complexity and transformation of enterprise be translated into an integrated HR tech strategy?
• HR Technology and Innovation: what role will innovative technologies play in tomorrow’s HR process?
• Smart Data, People Analytics and Machine Learning: What can data & machines telling us about our people and future developments? And how can we bring analysis into today’s HR Strategy?
• Future Workforce Development: what are the newest approaches, tools and technologies in HR development and what are the trends for 2016?
• Talent & Recruitment: how to optimise recruitment experience and how to use talent trends and analytics in recruitment and talent management?
• Learning & Cloud: what impact do modern technologies like cloud have on enterprise learning systems and what are the right use- & business cases?
• HR Analytics & Reporting: what role does a modern HCM system play and how can your HRMS system be developed?
• HR Payroll &Shared Services: how can highly complex pay-roll systems be implemented smoothly and efficiently, either externally or internally?
• Social Collaboration & Workforce: what tools and systems are currently available and what does a consistent and long term L&D programme look like?
Round tables on the evening before the first conference day. The Icebreaker is a first informal networking.
Top speakers, trendsetters, evangelists and experts in the field share their personal experience.
Be part of several thematic conversation rounds with changing topics and team constellations.
Bar Camp Session
Working in small groups, develop roadmaps, feasibility studies and possible project scenarios with your peers.
The unique interactive live feedback system! Note down your thoughts on comment cards which will be pinned on walls in the networking area for further discussion.
A moderated conversation where hand-picked industry experts discuss current and future issues from different perspectives.
Delegates and solution providers have the chance to actively participate in product and service demos on the expo floor.
Wind down, enjoy great food and drink in a relaxed atmosphere to absorb all the new stimulations from the day.
An environment that allows participants to be guided through specific topics from experts in small groups.
Use our unique online matching platform to make new connections, arrange meetings and find tailored solutions to your needs.
We qualify every delegate to ensure an audience of senior executive decision makers with brand new projects, like yourself.
Our conect’in technology and our onsite team will help facilitate pre-arranged and qualified meetings with your peers and potential business partners.